One of the best things about WordPress is its community support. You can find a plugin for just about anything.
But what if you can’t? Then you might need a custom plugin built, one custom tailored to your needs.
One of the other great things about WordPress is the ease in which it can be extended, customized, and made to do almost anything you need. And custom plugin development means there will almost always be a way to do what ever it is that you want WordPress to do for you.
Some examples of recent WordPress plugin projects 84EM has completed include:
- Custom FacetWP integration with Geolocation on a site that also made heavy use of shared custom taxonomies across multiple custom post types.
- Custom reporting for AffiliateWP on a heavily customized WooCommerce site that brings more granular data into an easy to use & fast interface.
- Custom WooCommerce reporting for a bespoke site with multi-tiered memberships purchasing.
- Secure documents library, providing files for download only to logged in members.
- Gravity Forms add-on which sends new submissions via CSV to a 3rd party FTP server
- Coupon downloader which uses GeoIP to print the nearest store address directly on the coupon for you. Also includes QR & barcode support so each downloaded coupon is unique.
- Custom order exporters for WooCommerce
- Multi vendor WooCommerce implementation with separation of vendor products on the site. Product catalogs within catalogs.
- Integrations with various popular plugins, such as Advanced Custom Fields, WooCommerce, Visual Composer, Gravity Forms, and more.
Care to discuss your plugin needs? Contact 84EM now.